this blog is about pictures of you. that being said, you may remember the contest was going to involve a friend. there were some timing issues, and so, in the vein of keeping the contest timely, i’ve been dashing about trying to get it together myself. i shop at value village pretty frequently (with said friend, in fact)… and have picked up bits here and there for fall. since today was as un-fall like as it gets (88 when this was taken) i’d had a lovely argyle, full length skirt planned, that no amount of free stuff could entice me to put on. so i bolted in and found this denim number. then the focus wasn’t working (cause the subject wasn’t in front of the camera) and i had to bug some passer-by (big thanks to tyler) to take this picture. sorry it’s me, i won’t make a habit of it…
but…now the contest can begin ! just a reminder- these are how to qualify for one of the TWO $50 value village gift certs (one will be chose by a drawing, one will be chosen based on creativity)-
1. post a comment
2. suggest a title for the above picture
3. best critique of how this outfit completely relates to a. fall b. shape c. seattle d. color or e. reverse osmosis
4. best plea for why you deserve the gift cert.
5. guess at which V.V. this was taken
6. proof of shameless promotion of needle+thread (pictures, glitter posters, links, free converse ad space)
and just to show you how valuable those gift cards are… my outfit, the entire thing (boots-$10, skirt $5, button down $4, jacket/hoodie $5, tank $4, belt $5) was $38.